May 15, 2020
In this episode, I talk markets with Juliette Declercq. She’s a leading macro strategist and runs JDI research. She has close to twenty years market experience, including stints at J.P Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Stone Milliner.
On the podcast, we discuss:
1. Why using past recessions is not a guide to the COVID
2. Why P/E ratios are a poor guide to equity valuation
3. Not putting too much weight on weak employment data
4. Why Euro-area break-up trades are not attractive
5. Her view on the dollar and euro
6. The prospects of inflation.